Target audience: Nonprofits, cause organizations, foundations, NGOs, social enterprises, businesses, educators, Facebook administrators.
Afew days ago Facebook rolled out a new look to Facebook Insights, including some important changes to its metrics reports. Note that it sometimes takes days, even weeks, for such updates to take effect on all 1 billion Facebook accounts.
In the 10-minute video above, I’ll step you through the changes and what they mean for your organization or nonprofit. Specifically, you’ll learn about all the changes to five main reports:
- Overview: Get a 7-day snapshot of the most important activity on your page.
- Page Likes: See net likes over time and where your likes come from.
- Page Reach: See how many people are seeing your posts over time.
- Page Posts: See how people are engaging with your posts.
- People: See how your fans are similar and different from people who see and/or engage with your posts.
What do you think of the changes to Insights?John Haydon delivers social web strategy solutions for “the quick, the smart, and the slightly manic.” Curious? Then connect up: Contact John by email, see his profile page, visit the John Haydon blog, follow him on Twitter and Google Plus or leave a comment.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported.