Are you curious how your nonprofit’s marketing stacks up against your peers? Which marketing channels are most important to your peers? Do you share the same challenges faced by your peers?
All of these questions are answered in the Nonprofit Marketing Guides’ 2016 Nonprofit Communications Trends Report.
- Top goals for nonprofit communication directors in 2016: brand awareness & engaging community.
- Your website is still the most important communications channel.
- Facebook, Twitter and YouTube remain the top three social media sites for nonprofits.
- Your peers are posting to Facebook at least once a day.
- The goals of Executive Directors are more aligned with Development than Communications.
- 59% of nonprofits will pay for Facebook advertising in 2016.
- Recipe for nonprofit comm success? More dedicated staff, bigger budgets and more internal cooperation.