Spent Wednesday night at a new event in San Francisco called awareness2action that drew 40-50 people to the DragonBar in San Francisco’s North Beach. Put together by uber-networker Sundeep Ahuja, the gathering’s objective was "to connect with others leveraging the web to convert awareness to action, and share best practices."
Among the folks I met:
• David Levy, co-founder and VP of Strategic Account Management, SocialVibe
• Rahim Fazal, CEO and co-founder, Involver ("turn your video into an interactive application")
• Austin Choi, Legal Counsel, Kiva
• Krista Van Tassel, Marketing and Communications Director, NetImpact
• Hans Chung, co-founder, MokuGift ("plant a tree as a gift")
Cross-posted to Socialmedia.biz