We’ve long been admirers of CharityHowTo, the online resource for nonprofits looking to up their game. So it’s fitting that I’ll be joining partner John Haydon as a regular contributor to CharityHowTo’s webinar series — starting tomorrow.
Move the Needle! How To Get Your Supporters to Take More Action and Donate More Money ($69.95) is a 90-minute presentation and interactive session Tuesday (1 pm ET / 10 am PT) that will explore how to reach a new audience of supporters and turn casual supporters into active evangelists.
Whether you want to raise more funds, recruit more members, gather petition signatures, find volunteers for your cause or launch a full-fledged campaign, this session will offer guidance that will help your nonprofit create impact for years to come.
This webinar will dive deeply into strategy, tactics and tools available to nonprofits and change agents, with the goal of giving you practical takeaways on how to move the needle for your organization or cause. In addition, we’ll look at several practical, down-to-earth examples and case studies you can emulate.
Some of the questions we’ll cover:
- What strategies & tactics will motivate supporters and newcomers to take specific actions on behalf of my nonprofit or cause?
- What are the essential elements of a successful nonprofit campaign?
- How do I use social media to raise awareness and drive action by my community?
- Which nonprofits are moving the needle? We’ll show you success stories and what these organizations are doing right.
- How can multimedia and video spur people to take action?
- What are some of the cutting-edge tools that can be used for social good and to spread awareness?
Click ADD TO CART to take part.
5 bonus handouts
In addition to this live training, you’ll also receive these 5 downloadable handouts and guides at no additional cost:
(1) 12 Steps to Mobilize Your Cause — Summary of all the action items you need to conduct a successful campaign.
(2) 40 Hashtags for Social Good — Use these Twitter hashtags as you tweet for your cause to gain wider visibility and viral help from the community.
(3) 12 Social Action Hubs — Selectively plug into some of these online communities and crowdsource platforms to promote a social cause.
(4) A Mobile Activism User’s Guide — A 16-page guide introducing you to the world of mobile activism and showing you how you can take your organization mobile.
(5) 6 Twitter tips for nonprofits & change-makers — A series of tips to help your nonprofit use Twitter more strategically.