Here’s an ebook I’m releasing as a comprehensive brain dump of strategies and tactics I’ve shared over the past couple of years to help small nonprofits get more out of using Facebook.
The Complete Facebook Guide for Small Nonprofits has 104 pages and 5 chapters:
- Why Facebook?
- Creating Your Facebook Page
- Customizing Your Facebook Page
- How To Make Your Facebook Page Do Tricks
- Your Facebook Community
- Facebook Extras
You’ll also find hot-linked video tutorials and case studies throughout the guide (simply click on the video images to view them online).
Like InboundZombie on Facebook to get the download
The Complete Facebook Guide For Small Nonprofits is only available for connections of the InboundZombie Facebook Page. I’m doing several Facebook experiments around promoting the book, so that’s why it won’t be available anywhere else.
What you can expect from joining InboundZombie Page
- A cool ebook.
- A discussion forum within the Facebook Page that will dive deeper into the chapters.
- Strategies and tips about WordPress, Twitter and Facebook sent out through monthly updates.
- Meet like-minded nonprofits learning about Facebook.
- A few other surprises I can’t mention right now.
Cross-posted from JohnHaydon.com.John Haydon delivers social web strategy solutions for “the quick, the smart, and the slightly manic.” Curious? Then visit the John Haydon blog, follow him on Twitter or leave a comment.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported.