Government entities, public-spirited orgs and more
This afternoon I’ll be speaking on a panel at Personal Democracy Forum in New York on “Refining Your Social Media Smarts: Campaign Successes From YouTube to Facebook to Twitter,” following the Mobilize Your Cause Bootcamp I co-presented yesterday at CUNY to 40 participants to kick off the PDF conference.
I’ve been deeply interested in Government 2.0 for years, from my discussions with United We Serve and the Obama transition team’s discussions about supporting All for Good to our meeting with California Secretary of State Debra Bowen.
• Data.gov: Helping the public share useful information
• Apps.DC.gov: The app store for Washington, DC
• GovLoop: Keeping gov employees in the loop
• Apps.gov: Taking your agency to the cloud
• Code for America: Connecting city governments and Web 2.0 talent
• MAPLight: Shining a light on politics & money
See the full directory, including capsule descriptions.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.