Yep, I’d love to volunteer for your nonprofit for free.
Who am I?
My name is David Spark, founder of Spark Media Solutions, a custom publishing/social media firm. So many companies and organizations want to be seen as leading voices in their field, but they try to do it with marketing, branding, and public relations alone, which is not possible. To develop thought leadership, organizations must create editorial content, just like any other media outlet does in order to create voice. And that’s exactly what our organization does. We help companies build their industry voice.
I’d love to help your nonprofit be seen as an industry leader.
Why I want to volunteer for your nonprofit
- While I’m very busy, I’d like to reserve 10-15 hours a month to volunteer for a nonprofit.
- I’ve been on a couple of nonprofit boards in the past and I’ve really enjoyed the experience.
- I’m eager to experiment with many different publishing and social media techniques.
- I’m looking to work with a nonprofit to generate stories of what works and what doesn’t work in social media.
What I’m looking for in a nonprofit
- I’d like to assist a nonprofit that’s already engaged in social media and is eager to do something more aggressive.
- OR I’d like to work with a nonprofit that’s sold on social media but just doesn’t know what to do first and needs some guidance.
- I’d also like an organization that has the staff to actually engage in social media. Even if they’re overloaded right now, there are ways to shift current efforts into the social sphere.
What I’m NOT looking for in a nonprofit
- I’m not looking for an organization that needs convincing that they should be spending time and money engaging in social media.
- I’m not looking for an organization that just wants me to do all the work for them.
Are we a good match?
Please just leave a comment on this blog post and let me know who you are, the name of your organization, what you’ve done, where you’d like to be, and ultimately how I can get in contact with you.
When will I make my decision?
Depending on response, I expect to make my decision by the end of the first week of December. I will be picking only one nonprofit for now.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.