As you probably know, Twitter just launched a new version of its website that makes it much more user friendly.
Don’t be afraid to opt into the new interface — you can always go back to the old version. In the 5-minute video above, I’ll walk you through the major enhancements, including:
- Expanded conversation view for replies
- Expanded context around individual tweets
- Picture and video preview
- Detailed information about retweets
- Conversation view of direct message
- Suggested people to follow and add to lists
Check out some of the webinars on Twitter I do with Charityhowto.
Cross-posted at JohnHaydon.com.John Haydon delivers social web strategy solutions for “the quick, the smart, and the slightly manic.” Curious? Then visit the John Haydon blog, follow him on Twitter or leave a comment.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported.