As you probably know, Twitter just launched a new version of its website that makes it much more user friendly.
Don’t be afraid to opt into the new interface — you can always go back to the old version. In the 5-minute video above, I’ll walk you through the major enhancements, including:
- Expanded conversation view for replies
- Expanded context around individual tweets
- Picture and video preview
- Detailed information about retweets
- Conversation view of direct message
- Suggested people to follow and add to lists
Check out some of the webinars on Twitter I do with Charityhowto.
Cross-posted at JohnHaydon.com.John Haydon delivers social web strategy solutions for “the quick, the smart, and the slightly manic.” Curious? Then connect up: Contact John by email, see his profile page, visit the John Haydon blog, follow him on Twitter and Google Plus or leave a comment.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported.