Tips for how to toggle between your Facebook Page and personal profile
Target audience: Nonprofits, foundations, social enterprises, cause organizations, NGOs, brands, businesses, Web publishers, educators, journalists, general public.
One thing that makes a huge difference is whether you can tie your tiny raft together with other rafts so that together, you achieve more than you could as individuals.
This video shows you how to Facebook (verb) as a Page:
- How to log in as a Page
- Viewing your notifications
- Viewing your most recent fans
- Viewing a summary of your Page stats
- Engaging with other Pages in your Page News Feed
- Re-posting updates from other Pages
- Tagging other Pages in updates
Are you using Facebook to nurture partnerships?
• The difference between posting as a brand and posting as a person on FacebookJohn Haydon delivers social web strategy solutions for “the quick, the smart, and the slightly manic.” Curious? Then connect up: Contact John by email, see his profile page, visit the John Haydon blog, follow him on Twitter and Google Plus or leave a comment.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported.