Social media consulting, strategy, training, website building & more
Socialbrite offers a range of social media consulting services to nonprofits, social enterprises, businesses and their Corporate Social Reponsibility (CSR) departments, and other organizations. Since our founding in 2008, Socialbrite has become one of the nation’s leading consultancies serving the nonprofit and social good sectors.
Our team of strategists — based in NYC, California, Boston, Chicago, Washington, D.C., and London — offer world-class expertise in a wide range of areas, including:
• Social media consulting
• Social media marketing
• Creating a Strategic Communications Plan
• Creating content and managing your social media channels
• Building social websites
• Creating online campaigns
And more. See a full description of what we offer on these pages:
Pricing for services
Because every nonprofit is unique, the following prices are listed here only to give us a rough starting point for discussions. If you get in touch, the first questions we’ll ask will be about your goals with this undertaking, your timeline, your audience(s) and your budget range, so please discuss these items internally in advance.
Pricing varies, depending on such things as: how many strategists will be involved; the time frame; how many on-site visits we’ll be making; whether we will be doing training or coaching; whether our team members will be managing your social media channels, implementing a project or running a campaign; the level of proficiency by your staff, and other factors.
• Social media strategic plan, usually coupled with a social media assessment or competitive analysis: $8,000 to $15,000
• Content creation and management of social channels, including a guaranteed number of blog posts, Facebook and Twitter updates, etc.: $3,000 per month and up.
• Fundraising or social marketing (awareness) campaign: $7,500 and up, depending on number of channels (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), duration, blogger outreach, etc.
• Training bootcamps or workshops: $3,000 per day
• Keynote addresses: $2,500 to $5,000
• Building a social website: $7,500 to $15,000 (advanced customization)
• Creating a social media policy: $2,500 and up
Contact us — because your specific needs will vary
We are confident we can deliver on all your needs at a competitive price. Please contact us so that we can discuss your organization’s individual needs.
Contact us!Caroline Avakian, Socialbrite’s Managing Partner, is a global development communications strategist in the New York City area with a focus on strategic communications, innovation, PR, and content marketing. Caroline is also the founder of SourceRise, a digital platform connecting journalists to international NGO sources. Contact Caroline by email, see her profile page, visit her website, follow her on Twitter and Google Plus or leave a comment.