And a wealth of connections made — and introductions sought
Here’s my Flickr photo set from the Nonprofit Technology Conference held Thursday to Saturday in Washington, D.C. at the Washington Hilton — 89 photos in all. I got a chance to try out my new Canon 5D Mark II and 70-200mm lens.
It was the biggest (2,008 attendees, founder Holly Ross announced) and best NTC yet.
I’ll be writing several posts over the coming days and weeks about some of the highlights. I snagged video interviews with Mark Horvath of Invisiblepeople.tv, Jonathan Greenblatt of AllforGood and Ramya Raghavan of YouTube.
Other folks I met or got better acquainted with included:
• Jeanette Russell, Democracy in Action
• Brian Choc, Teaming for Technology Colorado
• Tim Lim & Matt Slutsky, Change.org
• Matt Mahan and Susan Gordon of Causes
• Randy Paynter, Care2
• Tatiana Marshall, Oceana Continue reading