Dania Gerhardt, co-founder and chief of finance and operations for Amazee.com,
discusses “the world’s first social collaboration platform.” Her company, based in Zurich, Switzerland, launched in September 2007 and the platform went public in May 2008.
Amazee is a platform for social activism and enabling groups and movements to use collaborative tools. I’m excited by what Amazee brings to the table, and I’ll definitely be following Amazee’s progress in the months ahead. The interview conducted during Supernova 2008 in San Francisco, is 7 minutes long:
- Dania Gerhardt – Amazee: Boosting activism (archive.org)
- Amazee nominated for “The Europas” (amazee.com)
- Vote for the Amazeeng Widget! (amazee.com)
- The Five Most Promising Female Startups (tiburon-tv.com)
- Amazee at Venture Summit 2009 (amazee.com)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported.