These easy-to-create widgets are a breeze to customize
• Streams content from your Facebook Page onto your website.
• Displays your current fans.
• Enables visitors to “become a fan” of your Facebook Page with one mouse click.
Embedding this widget on your website or blog is an absolute must — for any social media strategy. Plus, it’s very easy to create!
How to place a Facebook Fan Box on your website or blog
- Configure Fanbox
- Copy code
- Paste code
Once you have installed your Facebook Fanbox, you’ll want to customize it slightly.
How to customize your Facebook Fan Box
- Change the width of the Fanbox
- Change the number of fans displayed
- Remove redundant text
- Show or hide specific elements
In what other ways are you using a Fanbox? John Haydon delivers social web strategy solutions for “the quick, the smart, and the slightly manic.” Curious? Then connect up: Contact John by email, see his profile page, visit the John Haydon blog, follow him on Twitter and Google Plus or leave a comment.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported.