You may already know about the Nonprofit Facebook Guy, a resource I created a few months back to help shorten the Facebook learning curve for nonprofits.
Following are the top 13 tutorials from the Nonprofit Facebook Guy that I think are especially useful for nonprofits, foundations and NGOs:
- Create a Custom iFrame Tab for your Facebook Page with WordPress (video)
- Four Ways To Deal With The Death Of Static FBML
- How to toggle between a Facebook Profile and a Facebook Page (video)
- A Visual Map Of Facebook Pages, Profiles, Places And Groups – All In One Slide
- How to display “Featured” Page’s on your Facebook Page
- How to post as a Profile or Page without going insane (video)
- Facebook now lets you tag friends and Pages in comments
- How to engage a subset of your Facebook Page fans
- How to use your Facebook Page’s photostrip to sell your cause
- Two ways to import email contacts into your Facebook Page
- Three Awesome Facebook Search Engines
- How to change the name of your custom Facebook Page tab
- How to measure Facebook Page fan growth with Insights (video)
If you have an idea for a blog post you’d like to see, please leave your idea on the Nonprofit Facebook Guy’s Facebook Page.
This article originally appeared at JohnHaydon.com. John Haydon delivers social web strategy solutions for “the quick, the smart, and the slightly manic.” Curious? Then connect up: Contact John by email, see his profile page, visit the John Haydon blog, follow him on Twitter and Google Plus or leave a comment.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported.