A Twitter cheat sheet to help you spread the word
Twitterers & Facebookers, we know you’re busy! So here are some draft tweets (all under 140 characters) to copy and paste or to redraft.
Please help us spread the word!
Sample tweets for your convenience
Socialbrite.org debuts. Social tools for social change. Sounds interesting. http://bit.ly/ric3f #socialmedia #causes (Please RT!)
Please RT! Socialbrite.org launches, counting on social media 2 spread the word. Social media sharing & learning hub.
Check out Socialbrite.org, a new learning hub to help anyone w/ social media, social causes & #charity. http://bit.ly/ric3f
Socialbrite.org launches: Nonprofit tech + Causes + Open source + Social media. http://bit.ly/ric3f
Check out short video announcing launch of Socialbrite.org: Nonprofit tech + Causes + Open source + Social media. http://bit.ly/Df9re
Interesting new social causes site: http://socialbrite.org from @kanter @jdlasica @johnhaydon @sloane, other social media folks. (Pls RT!)
Socialbrite.org: new site brings together some of the top experts in social causes, activism, mobile, (Please RT!)
Socialbrite.org: social tools for social change. New site. Please pass the word. http://socialbrite.org #causes #charity
Socialbrite.org: Free Music Directory. Free Video Directory. Free Movie Directory. Web 2.0 tools & widgets galore.
If you really like us …
• Please add us to your blogroll: <a href=”http://www.socialbrite.org”>Socialbrite.org</a> (this helps us enormously, even better than a tweet!).
• If you’d like to write a short item on your blog or site, the members of the Socialbrite team are at your disposal to do an email Q&A, a podcast by phone or Skype, etc.
• Follow us on Twitter: @socialbrite
• Some time in the next month, add us to your #followfriday list on Twitter: @socialbrite
• Want to wish us luck? Leave a comment below … :~)
Contact us at [email protected]