We’ve already looked at seven different ways that people interact with your Facebook Page.
Facebook Insights allows you to view daily interactions by type in a report called “Daily Active Users Breakdown.”
This report can be found by selecting the “Users” report on the left-hand side of your Insights panel:
Understanding the breakdown of Daily Active Users
Halfway down the Users report, you’ll find the Daily Active Users Breakdown chart:
This chart provides daily numbers on five different stats. Mousing over any data point in this chart will allow you to see details for a specific day.
- Unique Page Views – This is the number of users per day that have viewed your Page.
- Post Views – This is the number of people per day who have viewed your posts. This number is typically higher than the other data points because posts receive a large amount of exposure in news feeds.
- Liked a Post – The number of unique fans per day who have liked a post.
- Commented on a Post – The number of unique fans per day who have commented on a post.
- Wall Posts – This is the number of unique fans who have posted to your Page (includes updates, photos, videos, links).