A roundup of resources related to grassroots media and the law
Here are posts our team has written about issues related to the law that you may find useful (most recent at top). See the Sharing Center for additional resources.
- Newmediarights.org: Know your digital rights
- The rules around capturing public performances
- Do video producers need a publicity release waiver?
- Freedom of information: It's for everyone
- How to prevent against online libel and defamation
- Socialbrite releases Creative Commons plug-in
- License your photos and more on Facebook
- What is off-limits to a documentary filmmaker?
- Guide to shooting photos in public
- Your rights as a photographer
- Fair use in the digital age
- Comparing Terms of Service at video sites
- Podcasting, music and the law