We’ve assembled the following directory of resources for change-makers, nonprofits, activists, social entrepreneurs and political reformers looking to mobilize your cause. Contact us for information about holding a Mobilize Your Cause bootcamp in your town or for your organization.
Want an easy way to remember this page? It’s at: http://bit.ly/mobilize
Note: Scroll down to Social bookmarks for a link to see all the sites and tools included in the following presentations.
Mobilizing your social network at BlogWorld Expo
• Small Change: Why the revolution will not be tweeted: provocative but flawed article by Malcolm Gladwell (New Yorker)
• Andres Glusman, Vice President Strategy & Community, Meetup.com
• Giselle Diaz Campagna, Development Director, Free Speech TV
• Justin Perkins, Director of Nonprofit Strategy, Care2
• George Weiner, CTO, Do Something
• Socialbrite.org and tools you can use (Short presentation at BlogWorld Expo by JD Lasica on Oct. 16, 2010, embedded above)
• Socialbrite.org and tools you can use (Presentation at SF State University LearningLAB by JD Lasica on Oct. 1, 2010)
• Move the Needle: How to activate your supporters (Presentation at The Hub SoMa by JD Lasica on Slideshare, August 2010, embedded)
• Mobilize Your Cause: 12 steps to a successful cause campaign (Presentation given at Personal Democracy Forum by JD Lasica, June 2010, shared on Slideshare)
• Mobilize your cause: Tools and Building a Program (Presentation given at Personal Democracy Forum by JD Lasica, June 2010, shared on Slideshare)
• The Art of Storytelling for Social Entrepreneurs (Presentation given at LaunchFest by Sloane Berrent, May 2010, shared on Slideshare)
• All the sites & resources mentioned in the above presentations are bookmarked on Delicious at: http://delicious.com/socialmediacamp/mobilize
The following handouts are released under a Creative Commons Attribution Noncommercial license — you’re free to republish, remix or redistribute them.