Social media ROI, stats to measure on Facebook and Twitter, metrics tools & more
The following articles and tutorials offer insights into how your organization can use social measurement tools to gauge the success of your social media efforts on your blog, on Facebook and on Twitter. All are written by Socialbrite staff members or partners.
To see these articles with a summary description, browse the Metrics category.
- 3 ways to sharpen your PR measurement skills
- 4 Facebook metrics your nonprofit shouldn’t overlook
- Understanding the big changes to Facebook Insights
- Infographics: Not your grandmother’s pie chart
- 25 SMART social media objectives
- 3 analytics tools to gauge your social audience
- Using Metrics To Harvest Insights About Your Social Media Strategy (Beth Kanter)
- Guide to keyword research tools, search marketing, data mining and competitive intelligence tools (Socialmedia.biz)
- Launching a new site: 18 steps to successful metrics & marketing (Socialmedia.biz)
- 10 ways to measure social media for business (Socialmedia.biz)